The Catholic Cemeteries can help you make your burial arrangements in advance. This is known as pre-arranging.
Our approach is pressure-free, because our staff members do not work on commission and have no vested interest in your decisions.
You can pre-arrange, and pay for, your ground lot, cremation niche or crypt, and also a monument or marker. Cremation can also be pre-arranged and paid for.
Planning a Catholic Funeral
Download this helpful guide from The Catholic Cemeteries.
The top five reasons for pre-arranging:
- You decide exactly what you want, and paying in advance ensures your wishes will be met.
- Your family won't have to make major decisions during an already difficult time.
- Your family won't have an immediate financial burden at the time of death.
- You have a greater chance of getting the lot, crypt or niche you want. Since so many people pre-plan these days, the specific location you have in mind may not be available if not purchased now.
- Today's price is locked in no matter how many years in advance the purchase is made.