Gate of Heaven Catholic CemeterySt Gregory the Great Section
St. Gregory the Great Section is situated atop a small hill along the ravine at the eastern edge of the cemetery grounds and is set aside for members of St. Gregory the Great Slovenian Parish. Situated among the graves in St. Gregory the Great Section is a shrine and altar erected by the parish. This section offers the following types of burial options.
- Single-grave flat bronze marker lots
- 2-grave flat bronze marker lots
- 2-grave upright monument lots
Each individual grave will accommodate a maximum of three interments in one of the following combinations: 2 caskets and 1 cremation urn (provided the first casket is interred at extra-depth), 1 casket and 2 cremation urns, 3 cremation urns.
- Getting to Know Gate of Heaven Catholic Cemetery
- Headstones and Grave Markers
- Memorial Trees and Benches
- Find a Grave
- Map and Directions
- Pre-arrange at Gate of Heaven
- Come for a Tour
- Return to Cemeteries