Marymount Catholic CemeteryGetting to Know Marymount Catholic Cemetery
Marymount is a familiar sight for residents of Guelph and neighbouring areas, with its large, well-treed property on Highway 6 North. The cemetery opened in 1927 and is adjacent to conservation land.
Marymount has single, double and triple lots and a veteran’s section with a new memorial. It also has cremation lots, an outdoor columbarium, and Our Lady Immaculate Mausoleum with both crypt and niche entombment.
If you'd like to see Marymount Cemetery, please contact Dominic Tersigni at 519-836-8814 or 1-800-661-5985, or click here to send an email.
- Monday to Wednesday: 8:30am-4:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am-4:00pm
- Saturday:8:30am-12:00pm (please note the office will be closed on Saturdays during the months of June and July)
- November-March: 8:00am-6:00pm
- April-October: 8:00am-8:00pm
“I’m Catholic and my wife is Anglican. Dominic made it clear that my wife is welcome, too.” — Ted Laxton, Guelph
- Getting to Know Marymount Catholic Cemetery
- Heastones and Grave Markers
- Memorial Trees
- Find a Grave
- Map and Directions
- Pre-arrange at Marymount
- Come for a Tour
- Return to Cemeteries