Our Lady of the Angels Catholic CemeteryGetting to Know Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Cemetery
Sweeping front gates and a striking statue of Mary, Queen of the World, make Our Lady of the Angels a landmark in its country setting on Mud Street East (Stoney Creek mountain). Opened in 2000, Our Lady of the Angels is a popular choice for the Catholic community in east Hamilton, Stoney Creek and the western end of the Niagara Peninsula.
Our Lady of the Angels offers in-ground full burial and cremation lots for cremated remains. The cemetery includes Our Lady of the Angels Mausoleum with both crypt and niche spaces.
If you’d like to see Our Lady of the Angels Cemetery, please contact cemeterian Angela Schon at 905-643-0189, or click here to send an email.
- Monday: 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 11:30am
- November-March: 8:00am-6:00pm
- April-October: 8:00am-8:00pm
“One of my friends said, this looks more like a garden than a cemetery. It’s beautifully designed.” — Cheryl Baldin, Hamilton
- Getting to Know Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Cemetery
- Headstones and Grave Markers
- Memorial Trees and Benches
- Find a Grave
- Map and Directions
- Pre-arrange at Our Lady of the Angels
- Come for a Tour
- Return to Cemeteries