Steps to Pre-Arranging
- A good first step is a face-to-face meeting with one of our staff members. This is best done by appointment.
- Our staff can give you a tour of any cemetery or mausoleum. They will explain the options and costs involved.
- When you make a purchase, a contract is drawn up, and the pertinent details, including the cemetery by-laws, are provided to you.
- We’ll give you an Estate Planning Guide to help you keep all pertinent information in one place, e.g. location of important documents, funeral instructions, etc.
- Talk to your family about your decisions or preferences. Even if you do not purchase anything in advance, your family should be aware of what you want, and don't want. If you fill out a Family Records Guide, make sure your family knows where it is kept.